Triumph & Disaster's Coltrane Clay pomade is an all natural, re-workable pomade that provides a medium hold and a matte finish with an American tobacco scent.
Style is a state of mind, thoughts determine character, and our actions define us. When it comes to crafting a look and a personal style, Coltrane clay delivers on such an ethos. Utilizing White Clay and Beeswax mixed with Pracaxi oil and a splash of Brazil wax this medium hold clay is designed to create the perfect hold for those who want a matte, firm, healthy wave that is flexible enough to mould your own way, but strong enough to keep it that way. The pomade includes great sustainable natural ingredients that avoid the traditional nasties. The scent is old school loose leaf American tobacco.
- Kaolin Clay: A soft white clay when mixed with water, it can be a fantastic base for styling clay.
- Beeswax: Visually it adds texture and volume making it appear stronger and thicker which means it is easier to mould and style. Beeswax assists in preventing split ends whilst delivering shine and natural protection from the elements.
- Pracaxi Oil: It is an awesome conditioning agent and works in combination with the waxes and clays to leave hair feeling smooth and soft.
- Brazil Wax: It helps create the hold and waterproofing to give your look longevity.
- For thick hair types.
- For short to medium hair lengths.
How to Use
Work a small amount of Coltrane Clay through dry or damp hair. Add some Coltrane Clay to your hands, warm it up, and apply to the middle and ends. Flexible enough to rework throughout the day.
All Natural. Paraben-free. Cruelty-free. Silicone-free.
Aqua (Water), Kaolin (Clay), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Vegetable Petrolatum, Stearyl Alcohol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Polyester 5, Coco-Caprylate, PEG 29 Castor Oil, Glycerine, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Polysorbate 60 (Caster Derived), Pongamia Pinnata Seed Oil, Pentaclethra Macroloba (Pracaxi) Seed Oil, Parfum (Natural Fragrance), Tapioca Starch, CI 77499 (Black Oxide), †Linalool, †Eugenol, †Citronellol, †d-Limonene. (†Component of Natural Fragrance)